Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bedroom curtains

okay so the title isn't so great but yea im looking for bedroom curtains for my daughters room. she really did like these from walmart:
and don't get me wrong this is so my fave color but her room already is blue. I am going to paint a wall and that is the color I want to paint the walls and I love how it looks! it really looks nice but my mom said it would be too much blue. so this is the other one that im thinking
or in black so the same pattern but in black. I really don't know I kinda fell in love with the teal! :( oh the choices to pick for her room.
The only problem I can really see with these curtains is that they aren't the ones that block out the lights. So I found a blog and I think im going to do exactly what she did. She made her own but im just going to do the same! this is the website. http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2012/06/make-your-curtains-blackout-curtains-simplified-version.html. well I gotta go work is work and I need to get to my daughter! bye all

No comments:

Post a Comment