Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sorry it's been so long

Well I'm really sorry that it's been so long but I did have an issue in the family but I couldn't really write. I wish to divulge that with you guys but really I can't it's kind of personal. So anyways I took my daughter on her first crop and she absolutely loved it. And I really can't believe that she really did very well in it she did all her pictures they came out good they're not like I would do it but of course it's somebody different doing scrapbooking so of course it's different. Anyways she did enjoy it and the next crop will be in January and we are going together. It's going to be strange to have her along with me for an all day crop. I'm so use to it being my day. 

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed your Thanksgiving because I enjoyed mine I got to see my niece and we spend some family time all together. And that's something strange because we really don't spend a lot of time together my sister lives very far so it's kind of hard to do that. 

So I was wondering what is everybody doing for Christmas because Christmas is something very fun to do at my house. we still haven't put up the Christmas tree but Im thinking of doing that this weekend because you know like I said family issues that have happened. So I want to know what everybody else is doing and I hope to see some pictures because I will be putting the pictures when I'm done with my tree. My daughter normally is the one that does the tree but I put it together because it's fake and she kind of just put all the ornaments that she wants on it and then I just kind of fill in as much as possible. So let's really see what she decides to do this year. The last couple years she has not wanted to put a lot of stuff so I had to really fill in the tree. But she does enjoy it.

Well anyways let me let you guys go I hope you guys have been enjoying this holiday season and have been getting all your presents in order. I know I have still have a couple things to get but I mostly have everything I need for my niece my daughter and my family. I hope to hear from you guys and see what you guys have done for the Christmas time and hope to see some pictures of how you guys have decorated. When I'm done with my Christmas tree I'll show it here but let me leave you with what my daughters Elf Ember did on weds.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment