Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Job hunting :(

okay so now as an RN I have started job hunting. and its not looking to good. They want experience and the problem is that no one is hiring so how the hell am I going to get experience. This is truly ridiculous. you cant get any kind of hospital experience without going through a new grad period which they only pay you 15 dollars the hours which I think is a crime. Really you want people to work for 15 dollars as an rn. that's what an LPN is making in the schools. No that is so unacceptable! People allow it because they need a job. Really what did me getting all those school loans out and needing to pay them back do to me if I cant find a position to work at! it is so unacceptable to not want to invest time in training you the way they want to train you and the new nurses. I am so upset about the whole situation! that im not even in the mood to write anymore. sorry its so short but I am so upset! 

No comments:

Post a Comment