Friday, November 7, 2014

today is day 1!

so today is day one of these pills that I talked about before. If you click the picture it will take you to amazon to order them. They are actually not too bad. I have energy and I think out of habit I drank my big cup of coffee. It doesn't have a bad taste like some when you pop them in your mouth to drink. I know that I have tried some that leave you with a somewhat funny after taste but this one doesn't. Pure Grade [★] 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supreme - 180 Count - 1400 Mg Serving, Max Absorption All Natural Supplement For Weight Loss, Improves Serotonin Levels | Zero Fillers, Binders and Artificial Ingredients (1 bottle) So we will see how it goes. But as of right now, its 12:31 pm which is normally my lunch time and I wasn't really hungry but I did have some meatballs which I think are turkey balls and some mash potatoes from work. (Mind you I work at a school so healthy choices are slim to none!) but it was very yummy and now im full. I also had an orange with my lunch and now im drinking my water. I don't know if its a trick of the mind, you know you take this and your feel better kinda thing. That's why im going to give you guys updates while I take it and ill really tell you how I feel about it after a few weeks.


Anyways im trying to find some tape for my atg gun. I need something a little bit cheaper then what I use now! I going o try the general purpose because I know its a little cheaper. But I should now get back to work! talk to you all later! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment