Monday, November 3, 2014

What im trying out.



Okay I normally wont do something like this but I am going to do it because I know a lot of people out there are trying to get fit. So I have just recently ordered this (I was asked to try it out and review) to try and help me out. I will tell you I love love love to eat! food is so yummy and I know I will never starve! lol anyways so I should be receiving this product soon and I wanted to inform everyone of how it is. I hoping this isn't like other the other ones! I know I have tried other things and supplements but once you stop taking it if you aren't careful you gain the weight back. I know that I have to start exercising and eating healthy and I think that now that im out of school is the best time to do it. I really need to get back in shape. this is the heaviest I have ever been and I feel so ugh about it! so I think it will start now better late then never!


Anyways like I have been saying, I really want to organize my scraproom and not be a crap room anymore! I have so much stuff in there that I could be on hoarders. (well not really, it isn't so bad!) but I do want to clean it up a bit. I have another table but what good is my other table when all I have on it is crap. That really doesn't help me at all. I need to go through all my stuff and see what I am going to use and what I do not want anymore. because im about to start giving some things away and selling others. I do not see why I have so much! well yes I know why but ugh I have to stop buying things!! I think every scrapbooker can tell you that! so the ideas  I have had to redo my room is to add some color. Its this pale yellow and I like it but I want something else to make the room pop. As well as some more under the table storage. because I do not have a lot of space in the room but something that rolls in and out would be awesome. I already have two rolling cabinets, (if you can call it that) its called the lennart from ikea. and I have two 4x2 from ikea that are the expedit. they hold my paper and stuff. but I want to look through it and see what I can give away or sell. I know I have paper pads that I never used. so its something. I kinda want it to look like this  but I don't think it will. I found this by just googling scraprooms. or even this would be awesome I actually love this idea! this would be a great scrap room!
 my room isn't a room. its more of a wider hall. I do love this. if I could I would so great something like this but I do not have enough space for that awesome desk they have. this was more of a class room for home schooling then it is for a scrap room. but still this room is amazing! so this is what I have in my room. they are great to organize my 8 1/2x 11 cardstock.
 FLYT Magazine file IKEADRĂ–NA Box IKEA Easy to pull out and lift as the box has handles. Perfect for everything from newspapers to clothes.I have these for my 12x12 and any other items I need to put away. chargers 6x6 flowers. it actually works out great! these two items go with my expedit. and I love my expedit it works great to have everything in place! I also have two of these. they are the lennarts that I was talking about earlier. LENNART Drawer unit IKEA The casters make it easy to move around. The drawers hold letter and legal size paper.these hold my paints, sprays, glue gun, and etc. it works great! I love it absolutely love it. it has two back wheels and I really want to add to wheels in the front.  I want one of these be at the present moment don't really need it. I would like it in white. I think white looks so much better then the grey color unless the grey is what goes in your room.  ALEX Drawer unit on casters IKEA Drawer stops prevent the drawer from being pulled out too far.I also want this but for what im not sure! ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers IKEA High unit with many drawers means plenty of storage on minimum floor space.there are so many things I want in my room but will not get because I don't need it and right now I cant offered it. well anyways I think this should be the end of the post.


I still have a lot of cleaning when I get home from work and taking Brianna to chorus. but I will get it done! Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment