Wednesday, November 12, 2014

almost a week into it!

So its been almost a week into me taking these pills. Mind you I haven't taken them like I should be because it isn't routine, but I have been feeling better. I do have more energy and I will start getting hungry during lunch time but I think I need to start taking it at lunch as well. It really all depends if i want to take it at that time. I know I need to lose this weight because its not helping being this fat! so yes I am trying but like I've said before.. I love food lol. So yes we will still see.


The pills are i guess working like they should be working. I cant tell you for sure but as of right now they are doing what they are suppose to do!




Well on Saturday I am off to another crop! I have enough pictures to crop that are going to last me a while. 12 hours and I should get enough done where I feel that I am working towards a goal of getting something done! like you guys know I have gotten a lot of things to crop. I got the light and i do really like it. I as well go the scrap ma bob and I cant wait to use it for this crop! so super excited! anyways this is really all I wanted to write. I haven't really done much except for seeing my niece and baby sitting!




Work is almost over so its time to start picking up and getting ready to get out of here. Bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment