Friday, October 17, 2014

This weekend.

Okay so this is the weekend that I will be attending my first crop. Today I will be finishing getting everything ready so all I have to do is just add my pictures to my layouts. But I did do this layout before I decided to start packing. This is Brianna during last years Christmas. We went to the house that always has Christmas decorations up. I just cant seem to upload it! ugh!! I have tried like 6000 times. Well maybe not that many but I have tried a lot. When I can I will upload it so you guys can see what I've done. I'm not totally sure if I am down with it. I feel like it is missing something.


But I guess this computer doesn't want me to upload it. Anyways yesterday I went to the movies to see The Book of Life. Oh man it was a great movie! Its a little kids animation but the animations are great and beautiful. I really will not tell the plot but it was amazing. I was able to go see it because of Fandango Family and it was worth the wait. We got to see the movie in 3D and there was popcorn and sodas, but over all it was an amazing movie to go watch with your kids or even yourself. At work I have been telling everyone that they need to go take there kids to go watch it. And get this it was FREE!!! Yes they sent a little email to I guess certain people and I decided that this was well worth it. I hope I can do it again. I would love to see Mockingjay before it comes out! I can tell you this my daughter was in love with the graphic of the movie and the skeletons are beautiful! The best part of all of this is that right before the movie they were giving out 200 dollar gift cards for fandango. The last gift card's question was about Harry Potter and I am a super Harry Potter nerd! So when they ask and they picked a girl and she got it wrong and then he started walking my way I was like omg I so totally know this! Gave the right answer and bam got me 200 dollars for the movies! YAY!! That's not all at the very end of the movie they were giving away 15 dollars worth of tickets per person. So this weekend my daughter will be going to the movies with her Godmother and when Mockingjay comes out I will be getting tickets for that movie! So overall I had an amazing experience with Fandango Family and I hope to be invited for more of these things. I was completely amazing at how far beyond they go to make you feel like family and to have an enjoyable experience.


Cant wait for this weekend and I cant wait for another invitation to a special screening of the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment