Wednesday, October 8, 2014

one more week!!

So I have one more week till I get to go to my crop I am very excited and my items from Michaels came in and I am so excited to have them packed and ready to go. I have printed out more pictures so I have them. I just need to go pick  them up and send some more pictures to get printed. I really cant wait till I can get all my pictures done so I do not have to worry about printing anything.


So while I sit at work and really its been a boring day, I cant help to think there are things in my life that I need to change. I have been looking into relocating but to where I do not know. I just need to take my test and be done with it all! I need to move on with my life and get out of Miami. Right now that is the best bet for me. maybe going to where Mallory is located might be a better place for me. Getting outta here might help me and Brianna. Doesn't mean im going to find someone but it will get me out of here. plus Miami really isn't doing anything for me at all anymore. its the place I grew up but not the place to reason a family. but really its time to start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment