Sunday, October 19, 2014

Good morning!!!

So yesterday was amazing!! I had so much fun at the crop that if I can I will be doing it again. I was able to do an entire 6x6 for my niece. Well the pictures that I did have I but them together but I need more pictures of her. I did about 3 12x12 cruise picture layouts and then I did about 4 more 12x12 layouts. So over all I have a good time and got a lot of work done. But when I got home Brianna was with my mom at my sisters house and they decided to sleep over so I stayed up and did more cruise lay outs. The only thing I have left is key west and Cozumel to scrap. But that's about 8 layouts to finish everything! So I still have a ways to go to finish that trip. But that's going to take time and at the moment I do not have time. So anyways I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend I am off to start my Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment