Thursday, October 30, 2014

Another crop for November.

Okay so like it saids I have another crop in November and I'm super excited about it. Already paid for my seat and I can't wait to use my new ott lite, that I got at Tuesday morning for 15 dollars!!! Yes you read right 15 dollars. I just check Joann's website at original price is 79.99 and it's on sale for 39.99. This is what it looks like. 
So you can see all the paper around it that I didn't get because I really didn't need it. I have so much paper that I need to use it and not buy more. So then I took another picture of one of the lifts they had and I sent it to one of my scrapping friends that has been looking for one. But the one I showed her is a bit bigger then this one. This one I got it more for crops because I do have two big ones in my scrap room. So the one I got her retails for the same as I mine. 89.99 and is on sale for 39.99 as well but the only difference is that it was 5 dollars more then what I paid for mine!!! Yes you all read it correctly. I paid 20 for this big one 
And 15 for the little clip on one. So super excited about the deal I got that I want everyone to know. I also go two things from amazon.com for when I'm scrapping anywhere because I hate having my drinks on my table just in case it falls and gets all my table wet! Not fun at all!!! So here is what I got. 
So let's see if I like them at all if not they will be returned. The one with the flowers is a caddy and it will hold all the things I need but will not have to be on the table taking up space. That's what I like about it the most. It seems like the one that would help me keep everything in it's space. Since I have noticed that I'm a messy scrapper. And you know what that's okay to be a messy scrapper. Not everyone is super neat! I know I'm not lol! 

So I hope everyone goes out to there Tuesday mornings and check it out to see what great deals they have there. And if your looking for a lamp like the ott lite check there before you check anywhere else!! 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment