Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Light at the end of the tunnel!!

Well I'm almost at the end, I can see the light! haha! I have been studying hard for this test because it basically tells me if I will finish the program or I have 3 more months left. Since I've been studying alot for this test so here is hoping for the best! So anyways I have never been to a crop and one of my co workers knows of a crop this month. So basically I told her let me do this test that I have to do and then more or less I can tell her what is happening and if I feel up to it! It would be nice to be able to go and hang out with women that like the same thing i like! haha I dont have many friends that scrapbook and i think if i stay with my house then i think i am going to make one of my rooms into my scraproom. right now i have a scrap corner in the room that i am in right now. At my house there isnt much room anymore for me to put a a scraproom! yet it would be nice to have one! at least i could go in and close the door so my daughter doesnt use my table as her personal play area!!! haha and she doesnt even pick up after herself which she should but she really doesnt! oh well i guess kids will be kids, anyways i have to get up to go to work tomorrow and more studying to pass this test! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment