Sunday, March 30, 2014

IM GOING TO GO CRAZY!!

okay so I know its been about a month since I have written but really I only have two followers and I don't believe that people are actually reading this. So basically its more of a for me blog it seems... ha ha! so anyways i have been studying for my exit Hesi, which is a big pain in the ass! yes i said it, its a big pain in the ass. after going to nursing school for a year and a half this test means if i fail and have to repeat or i can pass and graduate and sit for my board. I feel nervous but I don't know I'm upset because of the teacher we were given the last three months which we really needed someone who is willing to work with us! she really didn't work with us at all. she never did anything at all in class. Its very upsetting! But even when you try to explain this to the dean and the president of the school nothing happens. UGH!! SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!

anyways on the other hand scrapbooking has been completely out of the question. Even though yesterday i actually got to do two layouts even though i was going to go to a 3 day crop but that didn't happen! since i didn't pass my test i was very upset and didn't go because of it! maybe next time right! okay so good news is that my cruise is in about 5 weeks! I'm very excited for this because its another cruise under my belt,the next one that i want to take is a 7 day cruise at least! I've done the 3 day and now the 4 day but now i really want to go on a 7 day cruise. okay well its time to go, i have to work tomorrow and i am really tired. ugh back to work after a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment