Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love this site!!

Okay so not all of you know but I'm on a website called influenster.com and let me tell you I love it! They send you products to test but they are full products not small ones and you go on there website, and do what they ask you to do and it's some things like add it to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and you get influenster points. I love it completely! I know this has nothing to do with scrapbooking but like I said before I LOVE it!!!!  I hope you can see the picture if not I'll put in another one when I get to my computer! Hope you all are able to get on this awesome website and use it! I love it and I can't wait for my next box. They actually had a Mary Kay box and I'm so bummed that I didn't get that box :( oh well! So good night everyone and please go look at the website you will love it like I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment