Saturday, August 22, 2009

Okay so I have made two of these, just because I was in the mode to do something! This is one of them and I do like it. It's a stamp set that I bought in Michaels. Its called My Little Monster. It brings 4 monsters and I believe 3 sayings. very cute set. I know its a tad bit early for Halloween but you never know when your going to need some kind of card or the other. The other card that looks like this one is basically the same it just does not have that saying on it.
Its just as cute but I made the horns a little different then the one here. To me it looks a little plain so if anyone has anything else they would put on it please tell me.


So on to the next one!

Here is a little something for my daughter's new teacher. She will be starting Kinder now. So i wanted to make her something cute. The saying i bought at Michaels. I think its very cute and I do think it fits a teacher because if a teacher is any good then yea they do change everything in someones life. If I am not mistaken then the printed paper is from DCWV Spring. It has very cute paper. so then that leads me to my last card.


I wanted to have a boys card made. So I did the best i can with what i have. I personally think it came out cute. I do not know whern the next boy birthday is but ill be prepared for that day. So here it is. Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment