Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey! Well I was just on robyns blog and I saw that they have a new pink E. Its cute and all but its not different from the other E. What I really want is the cartridge that goes with it. So if you havent seen it you should! Well anywho, I had to do the back to school shopping for my daughter (well who else would have) and for some reason in Kinder they need index cards with an index card box. I wanted to do something so it stands out from others so here is what I did. I think its super cute and I dont think any other person is going to have it. I did put tape around the box so that it wouldn't peel off or anyone try to take it off.


Then today I went to Target to look for something and I went to the dollar section. I really love the dollar section and I found these and I absolutely love it!


Then I made something small

No comments:

Post a Comment