Friday, August 21, 2009

Bestie's Birthday card



Okay to start out a little different. here is the picture first. So recently my bestie (for anyone that doesn't know what that means it means my best friend) had a party for her birthday. Since she likes anything pink and anything that has glitter I made her this little card. At the present moment I do not remember the cardstock, yet the other card stocks are just the regular ones you buy at joanns. I know its not very informative but at the present I am typing this prior to going to bed. I am very tired and I still have somethings to do. But on a better note I got my dress for one of my friends weddings that I am the maid of honor! I am uper excited about it. my dress comes in soon so im wait on that one

I recently went to a new Micheals in Homestead area in Florida. I picked up a couple of things I will take pictures and then post them up here. Well im off to bed, GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment