Monday, November 26, 2012

Good morning

Happy thanksgiving.. i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Other then two thanksgiving this year I'm okay. i didn't do much shopping and since i don't have money i wont be doing cyber monday either! so i was looking online at the scrapbook stuff, i ordered something from scrapbookdailydeal.com. It was a grab bag of scrapbooking stuff. It was $ 33 with $7 shipping... for 100 dollars worth of stuff. I wanna see what I'm going to get. That's why i hate buying these things you never know what your going to get! I wanna know what I'm getting when i get it but i decided to get it anyways. So other then that Ive been looking for cheap scrapbooking stuff other then Blitsy. I found (thru OMGitsEmily) scrapbookdealydeals.com and peachycheap.com, they are amazing sites. i also found scrapbooksteals.com, its another amazing site but its not only scrapbooksteals, on the top right corner there are other links as well. i know this is short but i need to go to work lol.. i actually need to do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment