Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Coffee, Chocolate and a bit of homework

So I sit at work drinking my coffee and eating my kisses! and doing homework which is not much fun but hey life is life! Wow homework is long as butt! so I'm taking a break from homework so i can clear my mind and answer the last two questions correctly. so while I'm on break, i have been on pinterest looking for things because my friends saids I'm going to have more kids. don't get me wrong i do but I'm happy with my one shes much more then enough. She saids that she keeps seeing that I'm going to have twins and a boy.. i laughed at her because there are no twins in my family. Plus to have a baby you need a male in the picture and as of right now i don't have any guys and I'm not doing another baby by myself. yet if i would have had pinterest with Brianna i think i would have asked for some of these things. i love the little hates with the bows. and i took pictures of her every month until she was one and i think those onsies would have been perfect but then again my child was a big kid and didn't fit into the onsies that where her age. and then the hats for the boys are too cute! i need to find me a person to crotchet the hats or can teach me how to do it because my grandmother tried and it didn't the hang of it! oh well... ill try to figure it out, but if i do have another child or children i would love for my friends to give me things like this! Hand made items and not just store bought things. i think handmade things are more personal and they are show the person really though about it before he or she even decide to give you something. at at least that's what i think! well i really should finish my homework! ugh i don't wanna do it! lol well all have a wonderful day!  adorableHandmade baby itemsBeautiful handmade baby items!baby crochet fedora crocheted-itemsCrochet PATTERN Hat Baby Newsboy Newsgirl Visor Beanie PDF 197 - Newborn To Adult - Photo Prop - Permission To Sell Finished Items. $3.99, via Etsy.bluebear & rosebear baby cowls finished items by ilovesavvystuff, 45.00DIY baby onesie dresses! diy-baby-kid-items

No comments:

Post a Comment