Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinned Imageokay so remember yesterdays post say that I really wanted to do the ornament wreath. Well i just so happen to have them done! I love it and omg i want to make more. More you say, yes lots more. my co-workers liked them and ask if i could make it and i was like uumm okay. I just dont like using wire hangers because my fingers hurt from bending it and some other things. The only wire hanger that i had was from someone my mother's closet. This wire hanger had something on, like a covering and that took me forever to remove. I cut my fingur with the siccors and i hope that it doesnt get infected! anywho! i got some items from blitsy let me see if i can get a picture of them. Glitz Design - Happy Travels Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad okay so this it what i got. i got the 6x6 paper pack of happy travels! i love it! it is too cute and i got the teeny alphas in white and black and another one that i cant find the picture of in pink wooden grain looking with either black or white letter.. i cant remember right now but im almost postive its black! So im looking into finding some wire to do the ornament wreath and someone said about 20 gauge wire. i dunno how thats going to look but i bet it will be fine. Now i need to find some place that sells  it cheap where i can look at it and make sure thats what i want! we might be doing them with the kids, just alot smaller. Well i hope all is well! make sure to make today somewhat productive! lol!!! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment