Wednesday, October 17, 2012


I sit at work and I'm in pinterest and with that said omg I wanna do some of these thing most of these
ornament wreath are dollar store ornaments or at least everywhere I look that what I have found. I will also being doing one of these for the christmas season. Very soon ill be living in my own place so i wanna start making sure that I have my decorations ready! lol always a head of myself but hey at least I have some ideas of what i wanna do and i really cant wait to start them. My daughter is going to help me too because she starting to craft too. Shes not really into homework plus her school gives her so much homework sometimes i dont even understand it! Yet I really think that I will be pulling her from school next year because she is unhappy and I dont think kids should be unhappy. They should like school but her school is a mess and I dont know if I can handle it anymore! She has more homework then I do and Im finishing up nursing school! I just think they need to lay off these kids a bit so they can be kids they can run and play and be messy. At her school I think she feels helpless and I think mental its killing her. Shes 8 and she talks in her sleep about how school is bothering her. I hope that she will be okay until I figure out what to do! but anyways it almost time for me to go so I must start getting ready to leave work and talk to her. She will be better when she gets home I hope. And if they suspend her I will go to district and they will not here the end of me! They have no idea what hole they are going to be put in! anyways let me go and stop my rant because if I continue Ill just get upset all over again!
Pinned ImagePinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment