Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New

So tomorrow is my sisters birthday and my mom made me do a card for her. This is the first time I did a grunge type flower. Its okay but I really do need practice! I used distress ink broken china and shabby shutters I think on the edges. I glimmer misted it with frost I believe. Just stamped Happy Birthday over and over again ran the green with my swirls cuttlebug folder.The blue has a boarder punch from martha stewart that I never use! But I decided to whip it out for today! So the rest of the picture that I am putting up are of the autograph book I am making someone. The character as at 2 1/2 which is a pain in the butt to do. So if anyone wants to do them that small I would advise against it! As well as the autograph book a put a picture with the flower . its a little bit ugly but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment