Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello my name is Nikki and I am a shopaholic!

Hi everyone! Well yes I do have a shopping problem, so I caved in and got myself some glimmer mist (10 to be exact). I missed the 4.19 they had at joanns but I ended up getting them at 4.79. Which still beats out others that I have been looking at. I as well ended up getting some distress ink from Tim Holtz. I recently bought some at michaels and I actually really do like the color. It is a rich color to stamp with or distress with. I bought the Tim Holtz distress ink at 2.99 which is great because at michaels it was at like 4 dollars! I just now have to wait for it to get to my house. Its sad because I am the type of person that likes things right at that moment. Instant gratification! But hey no where in miami can I get glimmer mist or the colors that I got for the pads at such a low price! So I am tempted to get a set of the greeting farms stamps. I have some digis but I kinda want the rubber stamps. I need to curb my spending on items and start creating more stuff. I need to finish the other book that I am doing I havent really started it but I do have to finish it soon! Well I should get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment