Saturday, August 21, 2010

WOW

Well its been so long since I've been on here but I'm back. School is about to start and now I'm going to have time for once. i can get back to actually doing something! My daughter wants to me have her birthday now because she wants a pool party. So I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do her invites. I still haven't picked a date but its going to be soon. So she can actually have a pool party which I never got to have while i was growing up because both our birthdays are in January and I really don't think that weather is right for a birthday party! Then for my apartment in Fort Myers I went to Ikea and got a the little mirrors that they have which is surround by wood. Plus I got an expedit the one with four cubes for only 20 dollars. It was in the as is section. If the lady didnt take them all i do would have taken all three that where there. They had another one recently and that one was huge but I really couldn't fit it in my car :(. oh well. so I know its short but i really dont have any pictures because 1 i dont have my camera with me and 2 i have to get ready for work. hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment