Monday, January 4, 2010

Disney here we come!

So I am done with my autograph books and my daughter still doesn't know we are going. I got them binded at Kinkos for both books it was about $11.oo not so bad. Well for my birthday which is later on this month I would love to get myself a bind it all. But with how hard times are now a days I am just trying to save. I just hope I can get the bind it all for myself. So other then packing like crazy and getting everything ready for her but behind her back which is a little hard because she is always around me. so when she is sleeping I get pack some more. I am doing laundry because i need clothes and gym clothes as well because tomorrow morning at 5 is my gym time! so thats about it for now. When i get back from disney i will be more then happy to post some pictures of the autograph books in action! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment