Thursday, December 3, 2009

My new toys!

I am a very bad blogger! So been busy, after finished with a whole bunch of cards I started on an autograph book for my child and cousin. We are going to Disney for my daughters 6th birthday (but sshh its a surprise) she doesnt really know im doing it for her. I bought myself some peachy keen stamps and they are so cute and one more thing I bought was an ATG 714! I am so inlove with it! I do not know how I didnt get one before. It is an amazing tape runner and I was in awe at how much I will be saving in the long run. The rolls are extremely large for the average tape runner and I bought it at overstock. If by tomorrow the 12 pack isnt gone I am going to get it because its only 6.99 shipping free but it takes 5 to 10 days which isnt so much fun! But i have two rolls so I should be okay for a while! I just really want to be prepared you know! Well I need to get back to work! Bye for now. I am going to take pictures of my cards as soon as i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment